Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone camped with their boat and tied up to the shoreline? Looks like #53-71 you can do this. Any spot nice? Or better yet which ones to avoid. I can do this week days so I might have a better selection.

·
Registered
166 Posts
We have camped with our Rv and tied the boat up on shore many times. There are several spots that are a short walk to campsites but like Bountyhunter recommends--lock up your lockers and take things back to camp that would be easy for others to take--the world use to be a safer place. I have heard of people even boating up to other boats tied off and taking stuff.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well that would suck. I was guessing pulling up to the shore would be within sight of the site your at. Just a 16 aluminum. Not much in there when you get rods and tackle out. Might be better off putting it back on the trailer and back to the site except for lunch break. Only those with reservations are allowed in the gates. Can’t go there and have a look around with all that’s going on. It will be pick and reserve a site unseen online only.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Some no goods could come by water to cause trouble, many years ago a friend had a pleasure boat tied up at plx and came down to the docks and no boat, they found it in a bay minus the motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts