Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit mosquito this morning because we didn't have time for Erie. Harnesses did well for us today. Wife and I came home with 2 eyes and 10 crappie. Pink and purple pulled the eyes(what ever she chooses always catches fish). Crappie Came on red/silver, chartruse, and red/green. Fished from 9:00 to 11:00. North of the road bed 18-21 feet. Eyes were 20 and 21 inches all the crappie were over 11. Lost a giant eye at the boat. Must have caught at least 10 cats Wife wants to go tomorrow so we must have been doing something right. No clue how to post pictures so if you don't believe me don't go there tomorrow.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for the report. Maybe I'll see you out tomorrow. Were you trolling or drifting? My son and I are new to fishing, little over 1 year. We can use all the help we can get. Also what type of setup, 3-way, splitshot, bottom bouncer?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Ohub Campfire mobile app.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just got home today from Skeeter. Tried trolling 3oz bottom bouncers, couldn't get boat below 2.2 mph with 2 buckets. No bites. Caught 5 bluegill, 1 11" crappie and lost a bigger crappie at the boat.

Getting then ready for dinner.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Ohub Campfire mobile app.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.