Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the northside today 9-1 8-10 fow trolling westside. Lots of small perch one keeper two nice crappie and 1 eye. Used hot tiger rap until a snag took her. Fished just south 88 from 1-4 drifting worms more perch and gills. One eye and got one of the big cats to boat, horsed it to much and lost it. Beautiful day today. Hope everyone enjoyed it. Saw few boats taking home lots of fish..not many looked like keepers. Are there any size regulations?

·
fishing extradonaire
755 Posts
hey pike think i spoke with you at the ramp..you were tellin me about a fire hot tiger rap that u lost and went back to get another and couldnt get an after u bought it..? you said u never fished the south side but your post says you did.. and no reg on eyes. altho i throw em back if their too small no meat on em. you'll be able to tell whats a keeper and whats not.

·
too close for missiles...
222 Posts
went off of the shore yesterday. started on the north end, but it was too rough for my liking. went to the south end. my buddy and i caught a bunch of little perch and pumpkinseeds. no keepers.

·
Registered
72 Posts
a buddy and I trolled south side ended up with few little perch,one small eye, and a couple of little crappie. later tried drifting caught 3 small gills and one 5 pound cat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was out there with a buddy from 1 to 7:30 in a rented boat - my first time there in a boat. Fished the lower East side. The weeds made it almost unfishable, but we were persistent. I mean, I love fishing weeds, but holy cow. Caught a decent perch in the first half hour and after that it was just little perch and gills. I threw almost everything imaginable and fished a variety of depths. At least the weather was great.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Picked up my wife and 1yr son at the docks at 1. Had lunch on the boat with the lines in the water. Drifted outside the weeds south of 88. Not much focus on fishing.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finally figured out which boat you were. Talked to a bunch yesterday while waiting in line. Did you make it out today?

·
fishing extradonaire
755 Posts
i was at the ramp coming off the lake..you were as well i believe u came over to look at my fish and told me the story about snaggin ur hott tiger rap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts