close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

More of Ocean Isle fishing

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FishJunky, Oct 2, 2004.

1. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

Heres a pic of me with a nice bluefish and after some more fish the feast I made from our few days of fishing. The last pic is one of the sunset pics I took of this wonderful place. I could defintily live by the ocean. :eek: :eek:

Attached Files:

2. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Man, that fish fry looks amazing! Good job

3. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

My in-laws have been visiting Ocean Isle for years. It is a beautiful place! They stay at the high-rise on the southern tip. Beautiful! Glad you had fun! ;)

4. Our family vacations at Ocean Isle every year in August. If it weren't for the fishing (from beach, pier, and channels at each end, I'd be bored. Occasionally hit the blue crabs (catching coolers full) if they are running. Hurricane Charlie passed by on our arrival day and pushed the crabs to deeper, saltier water I'm told. Ever try the fishing charters nearby? We've not had much luck Hurricane Fleet out of Calabash; wonder about the other modest priced charters in vicinity.

5. Where is this place at? Looks great!

6. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

It is a amazing place. We did do some blue crab. Caught quite a few and the fishing was great. Ocean Isle is on the border of north and south carolina. Ocean Isle fishing center is on of the best charter centers on the coast.