close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

More Michigan Salmon!!

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by swantucky, Aug 20, 2007.

1. We also spent some time on Lake Michigan. We invited our up north neighbors. What made the trip great was it was Dad, son, and grandson on both sides of the boat. We went with Riverside charters out of Manistee, Paul did a great job for us. (231-723-4901) we did not head out untill 4:15 because it was a bit rough. We fished for a total of only 3-4 hours because one of the guys was green as could be!! The kids had a blast!! At one point we had 4 fish flopping on the deck and were hooked up with 2 others. Looks like this will be an annual trip.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

We had a great time, the only downside was we were so busy catching fish I did not get a chance to take as many pics as I would have liked.

2. Hooch

Hooch Fare Thee Well!

Great pics and family! Looks like almost everyone had a great time! It sure is beautiful up that way! -Hooch-

3. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

WTG...gotta love that kind of trip with the family...all the fish is just the icing on top!

4. Alright Randy, how many times did YOU puke:)

5. None!!! i never even felt even a little rough. I was busier than a one legged man in an azz kickin' contest with my buddy being sick, his Dad with his bad hips, and trying to help the kids. Paul does not take a first mate unless requested to try and get everyone involved, man was I ever!! I cannot say enough about the trip, it was almost as good as icefishing Erie.

Saturday night my wife an I spent some time in the garage looking at pictures of the families adventures over the just the last 9 months since I have gotten the digatal camera and we are truly blessed!!! Hunter has more BIG FISH and adventure pics than I ever thought about at his age!! Here is a quick review.....[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And I still have not put the Florida pics up from this spring.