close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

mopeds&scooter dealers in columbus??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, May 18, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

looking for any place or person that sell mopeds or scooters.. anyone knows of any around columbus??
    thanks..
    Ak

2. catking

catking Banned

You're killing me here AK.... I know you are serious, but man ........... :D

3. crappielooker

go ahead.. just laugh.. :D its OK..
    and yes, i'm serious about buying one.. i don't need a fast one..just something that moves will be fine.. :)

4. catking

catking Banned

Really that's a great idea !! I hope you find something locally that will help you out........... DA KING !!! :)

5. crappielooker

i just love the MPG i will be getting if i own 1..
    142 MPG.. that's just awesome!!.. :D

6. I have one for years now. It goes 55 mph ( i think it has a governer). I get 80 mpg!! and I love it so fun and a lot of looks. The bikers ride their hogs, but i'm the only pig on a real scooter!!!

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

8. Ak we have them in red or blue for 400. 00 new www.bmikarts.com Ok my bad there 549.00

9. Ak whats up with your van man???

10. crappielooker

hey glenn.. i like the looks of those mopeds.. what about shipping it here?? what would that run me?? :)
    thanks guys..
    ps..anyone knows the laws on these mopeds? what would i need to do to own one?? registeration?? tags?? permits?? thanks..

11. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

Here are the moped laws of Ohio

Ohio Mopeding Laws

Looks like you may still need a license of some type to drive one.

Lookout, it may be the summer of "Ak's Groovy Moped Carping Tour 2005"

12. Hey Miso... If I am off next week wanna do some carpn?

13. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

My brother has a 78' that he bought from a local shop for like 200. Runs great. I will get you the shop name.

14. Not sure on shipping. You might look at ebay though. I think they have been selling for about 400. It will tell you the shipping in there!

15. crappielooker

i can see myself ridin one of these..
    [​IMG]
    :D

16. crappielooker

can't believe i just spend all night looking at different scooters.. :) amazing on what i have found out on insurance as well..only $70 a year.. even with my stella driving record.. :rolleyes: i figured it might be a good investment for me, in the long run anyways.. :)
    ps.. miso..it will be groovy if ya see me pull in yer driveway in a Vespa doood.. :D

17. Wheres that hairy girlfriend of yours gonna ride? :p

18. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

AK that is a cool idea! I'm thinking I should get one! I'll just leave it at your house so when we are gonna fish I'll have the wife drop me off and away we go. lol

19. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

CL, look around on the net.....i have a boreem tankman racing scooter that sells for a little over 500 dollars i picked one up outta california brand spanking new for under 300 dollars and that included the shipping.