Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
multi species angler
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of matching heads and intake off of a 1969 440 hp motor. These are the 906 heads that are highly sought after. I am asking $250 OBO. If anyone is interested let me know and I will get back to you. Thanks

·
Registered
523 Posts
You mentioned mopar heads and intake, is the intake included with the heads? And have the heads been tested for cracks? And I assume you met 440 c.i. instead of hp.

·
multi species angler
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You mentioned mopar heads and intake, is the intake included with the heads? And have the heads been tested for cracks? And I assume you met 440 c.i. instead of hp.
Yes the intake is included with the heads. They are a matching set off of my 1969 GTX. I threw a rod out the side of the block and this is all that is left. The heads have not been tested for cracks but they were fine when the motor blew. No overheating or problems with them. It is a 440c.i. hp motor. The hp stands for high performance. These will also fit a 383 from the same era. I can get the casting #s and date codes if you would like. I made a mistake on the price. It is $250 OBO. If some one were to buy these and have them checked and a problem is found I will give a refund.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts