Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Try night fishing for some on a lake with a lot of docks.
*The video is a good bass professor video that will explain why I say fish at night. I have pulled in some quality fish this summer at night working the docks. Just go ahead and shoot the docks and work it slow or loud.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
far away from ohio!
actually I know there is a little lake(name escapes me right now) off rt. 9 in ky just south and west of meldahl dam. decent shot at fish over 7lb, in ohio, the only ones I think you have a real shot at a fish that size, the AEP, snowden, and burr oak, but none none offer a good chance, just a chance. you want big fish, head for cali my friend!

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
i know wheres theres some . up by me..honest. send me a pm if interested.....husk ...i don t fish for them but know where and its public. 7 amd 7 1/2 lbers big enough?? lot of guys here know me and they know i don t tell lies lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
a.e.p. u got to get some free permit though last time i went.ez to get with a bit of research. other than that my biggest have been private ponds mainly...good luck :D

·
walleyes and whitetails
384 Posts
i would say knox lake i have done well there lots of 3-5lb fish those are pretty good ohio bass.

·
Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!
240 Posts
I do too ...Gee guys come on give the guy some help, I prefer not to Bass and tell these days:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts