close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Monster Slab 4/27/08

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Snyd, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Went fishing with a friend of mine Sunday Evening in a farm pond and ended up catching 3 nice crappie but one was a monster. It was 16 1/2 inches long and was very thick accross the back. It was a solid fish from head to toe. I took home to take a few pictures of it and then released it in my local subdivision pond.
    Once I figure out how to load my picture onto the site I will post.

2. When you go to reply go down to manage attachments. If you have them sized to your computer just browse to the location and then click add.

Oh, and the other thing to note is pic siz. You may want to use some sort of software to resize your picture so it fits the screen.

3. Ok let see if I did this right if so the picture should be attached of the crappie.

Attached Files:

4. You did it right. That looks like a HUGE slab. 2 pounder? ;>...

5. Whoa! Nice crappie. I bet that was fun catching that one.

6. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

That's an awesome crappie! Way to go.

CG

7. pizza

pizza

nice dinner plate! congrats!

8. JignPig Guide

JignPig Guide Fishing Guide

Very nice crappie! I'm jealous!

9. Steelwolve

Steelwolve COCC- Director

Man thats a awesome fish, nice job! See, now if that was the size of the average crappie I would spend more time fishing for them.

10. Snyd great looking fish. Lets see put in retention pond by your place could we be thinking of feeding that fish till he can't eat no more every day say couple years then land the monster again!!;) great job as usual.

11. You have my attention, great job. Do you happen to know where there are any of those at Deleware, tied to a bush with a special marker that only I can find. I hope everyone knows this is a joke, I am getting out my long johns and rain gear, just to meet everyone.

12. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Nice white crappie!

13. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

14. BigDCat

BigDCat Old Rookie

Beauty, Snyd..........

Takes me back to my childhood growing up outside of Parkersburg. I didn't realize how fortunate I was at the time, but I had access to numerous farm ponds, and we all know what great fisheries they can be, especially early in the year.

Good job, man !!.......

15. Nice slab! Could use 10 of those on Saturday!!!;)

16. Big Daddy - You and me both - I am in the tournament also - I hope the rain holds off for us but it looks like it may be a soaker. See you Saturday!

17. Well, the fish are already wet, so they don't care! LOL!!!

See you Saturday.

18. nice slab! love to see them big dudes-check this one out i caught about a week and 1/2 ago,click on pic to enlarge enlargeago[​IMG]

19. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

1catdaddy1
    If you don't mind what lake did you get that baby in????

20. private pond in my area,along with 15 that averaged 13-14 " and lost one approaching the size of this one-great day fishing for me!