close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Monster Crappies!!! 3.15.05 ..Morning Bite

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Fish On, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Hit the crappies today at first light and It was game on !!!! brought home 16 in 3 1/2 hours ..Here is a couple pics of the big ones ..If this is any sign of what spring has to offer ..I can not wait !!!! I will be bringing home some HEAVY STRINGERS !!!! BRING IT ON .. THE LAST PICTURES WAS FROM SPRING 2004 ... I THINK THIS SPRING WILL BE EVEN BETTER !!!!OMG I CAN NOT WAIT !!!!!

2. Couple nice stringers there Fish On. Makes a guy really anxious to get out there. You are hurtin my soul, because I am at work.

Ron

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I am in the same boat! well wish I was in a boat!

4. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Oh my gosh!!! Would you just look at those bellies?????? You guys must have had soooo much fun catching them. I'm jealous...Spring is just not close enough for me :(

5. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

those look like some pymy crappies to me...

6. nice fish!!!Could you make the pics smaller next time-makes it hard to read the posts. ;)

7. Alwsfishin

Alwsfishin '73 24' Stamas

Did we ever get the name of the lake where these fish were caught??

8. boasaters............and braggers...................

9. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Looks like a stringer of Mosquito Lake crappie.

10. Those are from pymy. Remember seeing the pics last year.

11. Goodday
    I am not boasting and I not bragging I am just sharing pictures and conversation with fellow fisherman from this fishing forum , last time I knew you were aloud to do that !!!! many people from this site have private messaged me and that said to keep the pictures coming they enjoy the post's .

12. Walcat
    Yes the 2004 ( spring pics) are from Pyma , I Posted them last year , But that is not where the Ice Fishing Pictures come from. I will hit pyma again for crappies this spring and I will DEFINETLY be hitting my new found CRAPPIE HAVEN !!YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT !!!! , well got to go ,time to go hit the creek and get into some Steelhead !!!...FISH ON !!!!!!!!!
    I only fish on day's that end with Y !!!.. God I love my job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

From recent posts it sounds like Chippawa Lake in Wayne County.

14. Lewzer,you Cant Tell Me Your Jealous??? For All The Slabs You Got In Our Hole From Oct To April? Nice Crappie Fish On.