Monster buck!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lewis, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Here's a picture of the new world record whitetail. It was taken by the
    cousin of a co-worker's sister's, uncle's, best friend's, son-in-law's cousin.
    Reportedly it will score 603 1/8 by B&C standard and was shot in Smith County.
    Supposedly, this deer had killed a bull, two farmhands, thirteen illegal immigrants and six hunters in the last two weeks alone. They said he was in a fierce fight with Bigfoot when he was shot.
    [​IMG]

2. Nice thought the rack would be bigger though!!:D

3. alan farver

alan farver purple raiders softball

small body for such a huge rack lol.

4. Bet he could fly too!:D :!

5. Champion188 Elite

Champion188 Elite Smallie slayer

WOW 603"? There is no way that rack is an inch over 450":eek: :eek:

6. Retouched photo.
    No such thing.
    Been around before.
    Sorry ! !

7. He was a senior memeber of "The Santa Sleigh Team"!!!

8. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Hey that's my friends neighbors cousin, twice removed ex brother in law's brothers Uncle. :confused: LOL

9. fishingguy

fishingguy The Inferior Fisherman

I've seen that buck before. Roger Clemons was feeding it in his back yard.:D :rolleyes:

10. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

Bull Crap! It's real! That thing is a punk compared to the ones we see when we hunt the Great Swamp Erie Grizzleys on our fly in trips to the Western Basin.
    Me and Bill Clinton, just ask him he'll tell ya the truth.

11. WOW! The spread on those antlers is almost equal to my wife's, brother's, sister in law's father's cousin's pet elephant's ear's when they are fully extended for high altitude flights..................and I ain't kidd'n!:p :rolleyes:

12. Wow, I don't think that rack would fit on Het's "Amish ATV"!!:D :D That one-liner still cracks me up!

13. It seems that everyone on here knows someone who is related to the person who shot the deer. Small world!

14. man id let that one walk whats wrong with that guy. that looks like a management buck to me. get those small ones outta the herd. that pip squeek looks like a freakin west va. deer.

15. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

lol this thread delivers

16. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

Funny thing, it's not a buck....but one of those antlered Ohio "does" everyone talks about from time to time.. Her "a$$" has 90# of lead in it to off set that rack and help her walk up right.... Also her butt is all that 99.99% of the hunters that ever saw of her leaving the area they were hunting..... Sure is a great pic. of her tho..............

17. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Reeeeeeaaaaaaaallly!?!?!?!?!?!?! ;)

18. fisherman5567

fisherman5567 Fishin Everyday

Cant believe someone shot that......Just last week I let that one pass, waitin on a real trophy :) !!!!!!

19. Truly, if anyone knows of the origination of this picture, please let me know. The man in the back ground owes a significant amount of child support and I would like to know where to find him. If you do know and do not want to contact me, please contact the Arkansas Dept. of Child Support Enforcement. His name is Jaimie Robinson.

20. This picture and other variations has made it’s rounds all over the internet for the last 5-6 years. I don’t know where it originated from, but I was thinking the first place I saw it was ArcheryTalk. But it’s been so long I could be wrong.