1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,925 Posts
those are bad on the crappie;)

·
Cowboy Charters
1,660 Posts
That is one big fish. What kind of tackle were you using to catch that thing? Were you targeting them? What kind of bait do you use (cat, dog)?

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
That fish was taken by Robin Parks and Keith Reims at Sam Rayburn lake in Tx in May of 2005. It was taken by bowfishing and weighed 244# on certified scales.

·
Cowboy Charters
1,660 Posts
That fish was taken by Robin Parks and Keith Reims at Sam Rayburn lake in Tx in May of 2005. It was taken by bowfishing and weighed 244# on certified scales.

On the picture it says Broken Bow Lake in Oklahoma, is that not correct?

·
can't land em Teddy
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
According the caption it was caught on Broken Bow Lake in Broken Bow, OK. in the spring of '05. It weighed 327 #'s and was 8'10". Maybe your missing something or maybe I am, I don't know but thought, you guys might like to see this beast. Wonder if they grow that big in the maumee R?

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
No that is not correct...It came from TX. and weighed 244...I know the guys that shot it...Trust me...Do a search for Aim Low Productions and you can go to their website. Still a huge fish.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Here are a few we've taken in TX. They are good eating contrary to popular belief. The largets we've taken was 210 and we have taken one other over 200#.
We're leaving to go down there for 11 days next week.

·
Cowboy Charters
1,660 Posts
No that is not correct...It came from TX. and weighed 244...I know the guys that shot it...Trust me...Do a search for Aim Low Productions and you can go to their website. Still a huge fish.
I looked at there website and couldn't find that same picture on their site. There were a lot of nice fish on there though.

Found it in 2005. What a cool fish!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts