Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
can't land em Teddy
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
According the caption it was caught on Broken Bow Lake in Broken Bow, OK. in the spring of '05. It weighed 327 #'s and was 8'10". Maybe your missing something or maybe I am, I don't know but thought, you guys might like to see this beast. Wonder if they grow that big in the maumee R?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
No that is not correct...It came from TX. and weighed 244...I know the guys that shot it...Trust me...Do a search for Aim Low Productions and you can go to their website. Still a huge fish.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Here are a few we've taken in TX. They are good eating contrary to popular belief. The largets we've taken was 210 and we have taken one other over 200#.
We're leaving to go down there for 11 days next week.

·
Cowboy Charters
1,666 Posts
No that is not correct...It came from TX. and weighed 244...I know the guys that shot it...Trust me...Do a search for Aim Low Productions and you can go to their website. Still a huge fish.
I looked at there website and couldn't find that same picture on their site. There were a lot of nice fish on there though.

Found it in 2005. What a cool fish!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.