Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Launched with BobinStow and FlyLogicSteelhead this morning. Hit the shallow stuff, 16-22 FOW. First pass was a firedrill, with nine nice walleyes in the box. Made a second pass in the opposite direction, and only boated sheephead, catfish, and a 21" smallmouth. Headed out a bit deeper, and picked six decent fish. Made a final pass in the shallow stuff, and boated one more nice keeper and a bunch of 12-17" walleyes. Got off the water at 12:30 as the lake was kicking up.

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,505 Posts
Dear HET,

I call BS.

Erie was never that calm today..

That pic is from 2 years ago..

Better luck next time.

Your Friend,

Kevin

·
Registered
947 Posts
Reno, pretty sure he's just a kiddin' him.:D

Nice job Het, recently boated the first smallmouth I had ever seen, what a fight he put up, SeaPro (who brought him in) was squealing like a little girl.:Banane14:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Dear HET,

I call BS.

Better luck next time.

Your Friend,

Kevin
LMAO. That was friggin funny. Kevin, perhaps you should tell Reno that that the post you made about my tourney win and meeting me was also fabricated...I think Reno is on to something!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Steve,
Great job, very nice looking bunch of fish. I would loved to fought that smallie. One of these days i will get back up and hopefully catch some like your crew did.
Ron

·
STX 206 Viper
1,870 Posts
Dear HET,

I call BS.

Better luck next time.

Your Friend,

Kevin

That has got to be the funniest post I've read in a long, long, time. I've got to wipe the tears out of my eyes to be able to type.
Your post in that other thread was good.....this is classic.

·
Banned
99 Posts
Man I had to come out of retirement for this circus. I smell a Springer Episode....Gotta love the Lake Erie forum.
Springer- "Hi Lightning how are you today"

Lightman - " I'm to humble to say how I feel "

Springer - " I heard you caught a double limit 6/30 but claimed to have 2 young kids drinking in your cabin playing video games AND rolled with 6 rods. Sorry if my math is wrong but a double limit with 3 legal fisherman would mean 18/90."

Lightman - "I'm to humble to respond."

Springer - "This was the best day YOU ever fished?"

Lightman - "Yes, that's what I said."

Springer - "Fishing with 2 rods or 6 ?"

Lightman - " six "

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
Dude......Go kick some more rocks...

·
Permanent Part Time
2,367 Posts
What is this the Day of the Jackal?I watch and I REMEMBER!:D

·
multi species angler
4,369 Posts
I just checked but didn't see a full moon! Maybe it is the solar eclipse I heard about. When is that anyways? Visible around here?

·
Banned
99 Posts
What is this the Day of the Jackal?I watch and I REMEMBER!:D

Dude with the 32 footer claimed his best day fishing was with 6 rods, - 6 walleye / 30 perch which equals 2 walleye 6 perch per legal fisherman.

If I bought a 32 footer and the best I ever did was 2 walleye 10 perch per legal fisherman, I'd quit and take on stamp collecting.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Dude with the 32 footer claimed his best day fishing was with 6 rods, - 6 walleye / 30 perch which equals 2 walleye 6 perch per legal fisherman.

If I bought a 32 footer and the best I ever did was 2 walleye 10 perch per legal fisherman, I'd quit and take on stamp collecting.
is there a math professer in the house??? i may be dumb but....just as i typed this "reno" changed 6 to 10!!! great addition to this site!!! thanks for sharing...

·
2100 FishMaster
649 Posts
Reno, quit while you can!!! and pace yourself!!!

I don't know Lightman personally, but I think he was simply stoked about taking home a limit of eyes and perch on the same trip.

Don't make too many enemies so quickly!!!! You may have to come back one of these days and ask for some help from one of these guys you are critisizing.

On a friendly note...Lighten up! This site is for fun and expression and information.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.