Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Set lines at 330pm on a beautiful, calm lake. After an hour and a half we only had 3 fish in the box, with a few drops and a few big white bass. Thought we might be in trouble...then it was game on! I have never been on the fish like we were for over an hour on a single pass! Must have been thousands of seagulls smacking the surface all around us, as the fish finder was lit up like a Christmas tree as you can see below. Twice we didnt have a single rod left in the water. Ended up letting #19 swim before we took "the plunge" ourselves to end what was a memorable evening! I would venture to say we had just as many come unbuttoned, as we landed. Lets hope it stays like this for a couple more weeks! It has been one expensive and depressing summer for me at times, but trips like this one make it all worth it! All dipsys and meat...pinks panties and mixed veggies was all we ran... #3 @130, #2 @ 110, and #1 @90. Get out there if you can!
1378786672261.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Looks like your back in action pal. Nice! It only took you all summer to get to last years "3 tickets Micfish status". Sounded like you guys had an awesome night. Gotta love those fire drills.

Hell that's a lot better then me. I'm still sitting a home reading all these great reports.....

Nice job Mitchy! We will be out this weekend. I hope the wind machine is off.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Jeff, Dave, Doug, Chuck, Curtis, and anyone else I might be forgetting! Sure hope this north cold blow we are supposed to see over the next 48 hours doesn't scatter thos massive schools, but it is bound to happen soon. If the lake isn't too bad I will hopefully be back out there for a Saturday afternoon/evening run. Good fishing to you all!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 13 of 13 Posts