close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Monday morning wake-up tournament at Griggs

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by DoUPhish, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Picked up a flyer at Gander and was wondering if anyone has fished them before? Sounds like a pretty good deal since I don't work on Mondays, thought I'd ask around before I committed myself. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. I don't work Monday's either, can you elaborate on that flyer you picked up? Dates, times, etc, etc. Thanks.:B

3. Off the top of my head (left the flyer in the car)  it started on May 5th and runs until September, start time was 6:30 am until 11:30 am, think it was $15per person and that included big bass.

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Do:
    When you get a chance, post more information. I may be interseted in that one also.

5. CLappert

CLappert Gander Mtn./OBFN

This would be a New thing Please post more details I also would be interested Which Gander did you pick get the flyer from

6. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Hmm, maybe I'll start skipping work mondays...

7. OK, I'll add a few more details to my post, May 5th - September 15th, 6:30 AM - 11:30 AM, payout is 100% first place for each 5 boats entered and pretty much all of your standard tournament rules apply. I guess it'll be alright to post the directors names and numbers, since they have these flyers out anyhow, Al Rose (614) 203-0854, Ron Shilling (614) 277-9884.

Hope that info helps everyone, I did pick the flyer up at the Gander in Hilliard to answer your question CLappert. Sounds like it could be a good time, probably won't have to worry about the pleasure boaters too much which is always nice.

8. reelmanly

reelmanly Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!

once school is out, I'll be there, work said I can switch my hours from am to pm SWEET, these should be fun on mondays. Puts a better start to the week.

9. is this a single person or two man event?

10. CLappert

CLappert Gander Mtn./OBFN

The first event was Yesterday we had 5 boats come out .The 2 guys running this event are very friendly and upfront on how they are running the event I look forward to a summer Full of great Monday mornings ( who said monday sucks ) they are paying 1 place for every 5 boats with a 15.00 entry that includes Bigg Bass . Clappert & S.Wright (wolfhook 120 ) won the event and had Biig Bass 5 Fish 7.40 Big 2.80 ,Kenny had 5 that went a little over 6lbs. I did not get the rest of the bags brought in but I will try to post each week with better details

11. I posted some details/report on the Central Ohio Thread. I had a great time and look forward to fishing this again. For 15 bucks and a good reason to get out and run the boat you can't go wrong. I recommend this tournament for anyone who can attend. :B