close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Monday Fishing report. 3 creeks and Antrim

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bassnpro1, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I went to three creeks metro park to look for some mushrooms, but i wasn't iton that and didn't find any and I had a pole in my car so I hit the pond up that is there and didn't catch anything on a jig and pig. I then went to Antrim and threw the jig around for awhile with no success. I can't seem to catch any bass in there, although I have friends who have done well. I even found a crawdad and tipped my jig with that. But nothing wanted it. Maybe next time. I need to catch some bass!

2. Have only caught a few small LM out of Antrim so far this year. The water is still a little cool for the bigger boys to hit.

3. captmckirk

captmckirk Professional Member

Anyone been to Griggs this week? above or below dam

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I was there on Monday Capt...check my report in this forum.

Water looked good considering.

5. I wouldn't go to Antrim again if there were 40" fish swimming 3ft from the bank. That is a dog park and nasty girl excersise park. How can you fish when the dogs run all over your stuff and the girls do their stretching excersises on that dock right in front of you with those short, loose, gym shorts on. I will NOT subject myself to that again. My "body" can't handle it, let alone my mind. heh heh heh

Thank God that Husky Hooker doesn't have to look at that again. Misfit too. :D