Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Duck Enemy #1
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to give it a try today. Been out of the game a couple of weeks, and will hit Cleveland out of edgewater or wildwood but am not really sure where to go since the walleye seemed to have changed it up in the last couple of weeks. Anyone have any ideas where to head?

Thanks in advance.

·
Duck Enemy #1
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Figured if no other options came up I would go north of the crib to 60 feet and troll out to 70 and back.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I'm looking to get out Thursday or Friday afternoon and fish till dusk. I was thinking about putting in at Edgwater, so I'll be interested to see how you do.

·
Registered
523 Posts
We are heading out ourselves, out of edgewater, going north stay tuned! should be in the water by 1pm or so.:B

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Was out of SLOWwood for a couple hours late yesterday evening in front of the hospital. Caught one 14 incher in 46 ft. Marked most fish on bottom between 55 and 60 ft. Caught two there (18 and 22), threw them back. Noone wanted to clean two fish at 11 o'clock. If the lake stays calmer like it got around 7 yesterday, they should turn on again. Let us know how you did.

·
612 Posts
Straight north to 71 FOW and troll NE/E. Forgot to mention to run S turns. Most of my fish have come on the turns. If I'm not too tired, I will be out of E. 72nd tomorrow afternoon.

Dock Time on 68

·
Duck Enemy #1
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was a nice night, but slow bite for me. Started by targeting steelhead. trolled from 60 to 70 fow in a straight line. Picked up a few eyes around 64 fow and one bullet that got off at the back of the boat. Went in to 55 to 53 fow NE of the crib and saw a lot of good marks, just couldnt pick anything up. Sounds like 72nd was doing better, which is where a friend told me to go, but of course I didnt listen. It was a night to expolore and my 19th trip out in a row without getting skunked.

Sound like I was all around the right depth by the last two posts, just not in them.

·
Registered
523 Posts
A day late and a dollar short, the story of my life. Went out mon. at 2pm headed NNE of the crib, picked five out all 20" and under let em all go was in 58ft of water, no breeze, I think the bugs took off with one of my dipsy's, man they were bad, vacation next week going in search of :B out of edgewater.

·
Registered
11,373 Posts
"Sounds like 72nd was doing better, which is where a friend told me to go, but of course I didnt listen."

Told you so..............:p :D ;) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts