close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Monday 7/6/04 S/T results

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by DaleM, Jul 7, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Sorry this is late guys. Been way to busy.
    We had 16 boats fishing last night 33 bass were weighed in. Here are the results.

1st. place
    Scott & Boyd
    5 bass- 7.05 lbs.

2nd. place
    Al & Don
    5 bass- 6.01 lbs.

3rd. place
    Mike & Skeeter
    4 bass- 5.08 lbs.

BIG BASS
    JARED 2.10 lbs.SMALLMOUTH!
    Jared said this is only his second tournament, and he was fishing alone. Way to go Jared. Now we got you hooked.

Thanks to everyone that showed up last night. Sunday we will be at Griggs,hope to see you all there. Dale & Garry

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. Thanks guys, was a blast. Will definatly do more.

3. Ummmmmmmmm MONDAY results? Man... I think the sun is getting to you.... or is that OLD age? :D :D I was lookin all over for the results...... DALE.... Our tournament is on TUESDAYS NIGHTS...... I have to watch out for that old GUY.... At least he did remember the scale this time...... Ooops... thats right his wife reminded him. I thought my memory was gettin BAD!!

Now if i could get him to catch BIG fish..... not those little ones with the baby bottle in their mouth.... :D :D

Good job Jared....

See ya guys next week.
    GarryS

4. striperfreak

striperfreak stripes and smallies

heres my question...... in the tourney is there a limit to how far north you can go? also do you supply the fish bags or is it done another way? team snag finally got their livewell and will be there on sunday. i know it starts at 630, when is weigh in? also i assume you can weigh in earlier?

5. DaleM

Our tournaments start at 6:30 and end at 12:30. That is when we start weighing in. You can go as far north as you want. Just remember it gets shallow up north and you MUST be at the launch ramp no later than 12:30. No we do not weigh in before 12:30. WE have weigh in bags you can use if you need one. We are at Griggs this sunday. We will be there about 5:15 or so to start signing people in. 5 fish for a single person and 6 fish for a team! 12" minimum. We do check every fish.Entry is $20.00 per person which includes big bass.

6. striperfreak

striperfreak stripes and smallies

thanks, looking forward to my first tournament. ive never fished griggs before, so i thought if i were to have a fighting chance i would have to take my johnboat up the scioto looking for smallmouth...............of couse it might take 2 hours to get there........

7. DaleM

When you get there tomorrow introduce yourself. There are some rules we have that you must know. See you tomorrow morning.

8. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Good luck to every-one that is fishing . :)