close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

monday 3/14

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by j_blocker1, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Gotta get out and feel a tug on the line,(Norm... u tug my line :) ) i'll be around white st at first light.
    ill be waiting for you Norm :D
    Jason

2. You back yet?How didi it go?,lol

3. leaky tiki

leaky tiki Fruitcake

see any caught at all?

4. Was down at Buttonwood from 1400 to 1530, no luck as far as the fishing goes. Did see probably 20 to 30 guys giving it a whirl. Saw one guy with one fish, dont think there's much being caught, a few here and there. We need a warm spell to kick the water up a couple degrees. I will probably be down a couple times this week if bordom kicks in again, will post up what I see. Still felt good to wet a line, but I want a walleye sandwich so bad I can taste it. :D

5. went down near
    jerome rd. today from 130 til400 saw one caught talked to one guy says he caught one sunday after five hours now thats dedication

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

its either dedication or major boredom have settled down on him baad.. :D
    goood luck to all who venturing out..

7. Waded in off Orleans Park from 1400 to 1600. Used a crawler on a punkinseed colored Phelps Floater with a 1/8 bullet sinker with a 1/16 splitshot. Caught 2 cigar sized males. :cool:

Hopped over to White St. from 1600 to sunset. Nothing doing over there. :mad:

On the upside, the river looks pretty good. Water level makes wading quite enjoyable and the clarity is improved over last week.

[​IMG]