close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

momorial day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by elyfishingmaster, May 23, 2005.

1. elyfishingmaster

elyfishingmaster Junior member

What is everyone doing momorial day weekend we are prolly going camping out at findley.

2. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Coca-Cola 600 at lowes motor speedway...SWEET!!!!!!.......Can't Wait , then the weekend after that, camping and fishin at AEP....2 weekend with no wife, no kids, and lots of BUD, and buddies....
    GO JR. #8
    If you want to find me see pic. ill be there some where....lol....hope ya find me

Attached Files:

3. dnm

dnm

Ill be on Madison Lake Friday(tryin for some LM's) Deer creek Sat and hopefully Big Darby Sun...If all goes well

4. catking

catking Banned

Haven't decided as of yet.... I haven't even checked out the weather reports, not that that matters.. :rolleyes:

5. Right now it is looking like 30-40% chance of rain each day (Sat & Sun) with highs only in the mid 60's. Not the best forecast but if the rain does not hang around it is fair. I hope to get in a little crappie fishing Saturday morning. I have 3 boys in baseball (different levels) so I will be at the ball park the rest of the day. I am hoping to find some time on Sunday or Monday to get the boat out again.

6. Weather might be good for walleye on Erie..

7. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

i,ll be camping up pymatuning.........gonna take the big old pontoon out for a ride but i,ll leave the fishin to the rest of the crowd........hopefully by mid monday it will thin out enough that i,ll get a half day in for fishing.