close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Moment of Silence

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by normd, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Today is a sad day for the 180th Fighter Wing Ohio Air National Guard. We lost one of our jets and pilots in Iraq. Being an employee here at the base makes it really hit home. Condolenses to the family of the deceased.

2. wow...i just got an appointment to reenlist at the base next week. i was previous active duty air force. Really hate to hear news like that. i send my condolences as well

3. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Sorry to hear about that Norm. Thanks for passing on the info to us. We all are truly blessed to have so many heroes allowing us to enjoy the freedoms we have. I'm very sad to hear of a local loss.

4. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

Our condolence as well. Sad day for sure. :(

5. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

when i served on the KENNEDY we had an A-6 shot down over libya, i was on the cat crew that launched it. i personally knew the pilot and navigator.we got the navigator back alive, the pilot wasn't that lucky. i know how your feeling brother, im sorry. my sincere condolences to all.

6. The pilots family live about eight miles up the road from me. As soon as I got to the local AMVETS club today the flag was lowered to half-mast.My sympathy goes out to the family and to all that have lost loved ones during this conflict.God Bless America!!!

7. :F It is a very sad day when someone has to suffer the loss of a loved one, that is serving in the armed service , giving us the freedom to do our thing.
    Lets pray he is on the lake where you catch a fish every cast. Our sympathy and condolences to his grieving family. Only time will heal.

Good Fishing Guys:C