close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

mohican camping????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fishingful, Aug 3, 2004.

1. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i am planing a trip camping for the wife and myself at the end of the month......it has been 5 years since i have been their last time i stayed at a camp ground and dont rember wich one it was i think it was across the street from where they have the pow wow the camp has spots on the river and a canoe rental place that you can get out of the river at the camp and if i remember it was on the main road with an indian on the sign but then again everything has an indian on the sign any one have an idea of the name or a web address for the place thanks.....jim

2. I think your talking about camp grounds on Wally Rd............. Rich

3. I think you're talking about Mohican Wilderness campground on Wally Rd.There's also a campground on Wally Rd. called Mohican Reservation.

4. we spend the 4th. of July every year at the Mohican Reservation. nice place

http://mohicanreservation.com/index.htm

River Walker- what part of town you live in? i grew up in Mansfield and most of my family is still there.

Bub

5. Bubbahunter
    I live practically across the street from the art center(corner of Marion Ave.& Millsboro Rd.).I guess it's considered Woodland.Small world,I drive a truck up in your area quite a bit.I have stops in Versailles,St.Henry and Celina.

6. i have some friends in that area. sent ya a PM.

Bub

7. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i think it may be Mohican Wilderness .............the Mohican Reservation i think is across the street with the TP on it thanks guys i will look it up................jim

8. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i checked Mohican Wilderness out and i dont think thats the place but i found Mohican adventures that may be the place it has a yellow painted roof over the sign any idea where this place is located at..............thanks jim

http://www.mohicancanoe.com/Canoelivery/index.asp