Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I would thin fishing the river is tricky since there are some many canoes etc. I was hoping to find some farm ponds or something. I am closer to the mohican reservation campground on Wally rd.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I'd drive over to pleasant hill or Charles mill lakes. If you get up early you shouldn't have any issues with canoes and tubes on the Mohican or clearfork. There are also a couple of small ponds over at malabar farm you are allowed to fish, but I've only had luck there early in the morning.

G

·
I have caught many smallies right under all those canoes and tubes. The fish are there. Small plastics Texas rigged.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow. The other time I went there it was so busy I could not imagine throwing a line in the water. Will give it a shot though thanks. I am new to bass- usually I just fish steelhead. I'd also like to find some farm ponds for bass in or near Berea Oh. Not looking to trespass or anything just trying to find some places outside Wallace and Coe lake. Any help would be nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.