close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mohawk Skipper 13ft canoe w/motor mount for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Funky Cowboy, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Funky Cowboy

Funky Cowboy

0   0   0

Canoe is BRAND NEW. Never registered and never taken out on the water! I use my bass boat and waders, and canoe has just sat taking up garage space. Green fiberglass with aluminum gunwales and white ash carrying yoke/seat frames. Web seats, and a flat transom for mounting a small motor (rated for up to 1.5 hp or electric motor). Weighs 65 lbs with 37 inch beam at gunwhales...nice and wide despite being only 13ft. I paid $100 to have it delivered from factory. Won't find this canoe in any store. Please call (614) 766-9122 if interested (do not send email) Asking $650

2. Funky Cowboy

Funky Cowboy

0   0   0

I just placed 3 pics of a Mohawk Skipper 13 in my member gallery. These are not my actual canoe (downloaded off the Mohawk when i purchased the canoe). My canoe looks exactly as the one pictured, except it has brushed aluminum gunwhales instead of black. This is the best i can do being digicam-less right now. Hope this helps!

3. Funky Cowboy

Funky Cowboy

0   0   0

It's still for sale, and spring sale-priced at $625. ;) I started a new thread with actual pictures.

4. rawhide

rawhide

0   0   0

If you have not sold it yet,Please contact me at 989-879-3302...Thank you