close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mohawk Open

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by ranger487, Apr 28, 2005.

1. ranger487

ranger487 OhioPro Lure

For those that want to know you can pay at the ramp, I will be doing baot inspection probally around 5:00 or so as far as the payout I dont believe that it is 100% but it will be fair payout. Hope to see ya there.

Mark Franko

2. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

I think it is 75% pay out I'll be there.

3. Place your bets... I"m guessing 11lbs3oz for the win. Is it still a 8 fish limit?

This is a great yearly tourney and well organized.

I can remember back about 3 years ago we fished this tourney. It was a beautiful morning with thunderboomers, heavy rain and a nice delayed start. Everyone was just waiting around for what seemed like forever, approx 45 minutes. Could it be a repeat, forecast seems to think so but I'm hoping it all goes well weatherwise.

4. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

I'm going with 8-9 pounds. From what I've been hearing its tough out there. Chocolate muddy water won't help either.

5. If your talking about Lake Mohawk in Malvern, it takes a limit with a 3lb average to have a shot. Last time I was there my 5 biggest fish were over 20lb. If thats where its at, the big fish are already pounding topwaters there.

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

this is at Berlin i believe

7. Thats to bad, I was thinking of getting involved if it was Mohawk.

8. ranger487

ranger487 OhioPro Lure

SORRY, guys this is at Berlin my message was not very good I can see how it could have been confused.

mark

9. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

It is 5 fish limit this year

5 fish 10.6 to win they should be feeding

10. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

I heard it took 5.3 to win, only 2 limits. Can anyone verify this?

11. I think there were 3 limits, one of my buddies got 3rd place and had one of those. 8lbs or so won.. they had 7.

12. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

There were 2 limits 4 fish won with 8.7
    Big Bass was only 2.54. That cold front really put the hurt on them. Look out when they decide to move up they will be agressive. Pretty bad spring so far. The weather suppose to be nice by mid week. Should get them to move up and eat.

13. TeAm_BoAtBoYs

TeAm_BoAtBoYs "Bite Me"

hey guys, the Saturday wasnt bad for me. Took big bass with 2.54 at this tourny along with a 7th place, the only bit of the day. I fished with Matt Johnson from Boat Boys out of the G3 HP200, a great boat all around. The lake was really rough, got that one money fish though.

Joey Discerni