close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mogodore

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by shake n bake, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Went to Mogodore today with my Dad. Have pics, but they are too big -- I can't post them.

2. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

im assuming you had some luck? what did you catch?

3. yeah, what did you catch? :)

4. Caught some LM Bass. Probably 7-8 of them. Most were about 12" But caught 2 bigger ones. The biggest was 17". Next was about 15". Fun day out with my Dad. :D P.S.-- I did get to put photo in photo Gallery.

5. Went out with a friend Friday night also...I caught my first 4 "buzz bait bass" (1 to 1-1/2 lb'ers) . I just had to see it to have confidence in the lure. It just wasn't one of the baits that I usually reached for. My friend then landed a 5lb-4oz largemouth (also with a buzz bait) ....OK, so I'm convinced! I'll be dragging a buzz bait over the weeds in the future. :rolleyes:

6. Good job, Tim.
    Now that you are a believer, come see me and I will make you a couple of my special ones. I have all the stuff in the tackleshop for most any size.

7. JohnBoat

JohnBoat OU Bassmaster

Nice job on the bass! I, like you, don't have much confidence in my buzzbaits, but I'll definetly try them next time out at Mog!
    As for leeabu's buzzbaits, I'd recommend them to anyone, they are very well made and seem to run perfectly, the colors are awesome too