close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

mogadore

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by smalliediehard, Aug 5, 2007.

1. we took the 35 merc off this week to go fish it today.first time fishing the lake ever.we got bored of nimi bein tough.ne ways,fished the rain all day,found a pattern.i got 19bass and lost 12:( .my dad got 9 and lost 5,one bein the fish of the day,it was around 4.5-5lbs.the rest of em were 13-15in.got 3 cats too.one bein round 5 or 6lb.nice lake but it looks like theres alota catchin and keepin in there.

2. what were you using for bait. when i lived down there i fished it everyday and catch bass all day on black or purple spinner baits

3. mishmosh

mishmosh borderline newb

Was there for just a couple of hours because of the rain... didn't have any luck with white and chartreuse spinner bait.

4. we were throwin a few select colors of cranks.that lakes gota alota structure and potential.just too much catchin and keepin.

5. bassmanmark

bassmanmark Workin' is for Suckers

Sometimes catchin' and keepin' makes for a better fishery. Wellington gets a lot of fish takin' out of it and it's one of the best bass fisheries around.

6. dang it. I can never get anything to bite on a crank. No matter how much I try! lol.