close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mogadore

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Redear, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Akron water dept. is sending out boat stake permits two owners that held stakes in the past years. Cost of $50 bucks for the year.Should be recieving them soon,If you were registered to a stake in 2003.
    Fred

2. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Thanks for the heads up. My buddy bought a boat and stake permit off a guy in early 2003. In 2004, of course, no permits were needed. My buddy is wondering if the water dept has HIS registration, or the former owner's. Is there a specific number or person he can contact at the water dept to make sure??

Thanks in advance...

3. you can calling the akron water dept. and ask for Mr. Kim Coy
    try these numbers 628-2627 or 678-0077 there old but might get you in touch with them.They are keeping quiet on this subject after all the complaints from last year untill the permits are sent out.

4. Quick question on mogadore. I know it is a trolling motor only lake. But can you lift your Gas motor out of the water or take your prop off and fish the lake from a boat?

5. No gas motors are allowed on boats.

6. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Moe, the only lake I know of around here that is like that is Nimisila. It is an electric only lake that allows gas motors tilted up and prop off.