close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

mogadore ?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Uglystix, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Can I take my bass boat out here if I leave the gas motor up? Thank you for your time.

2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

3. remove your motor and your gas tank and throw topwaters around the weeds. you wont be disappointed. if that aint working flip jigs

4. Erterbass

Erterbass Ohio Angler

No gas motors or fuel tanks allowed on the boat...

On Saturday I saw a nice blue metal flake bass boat out there heading from one shore to the other - and he may not have known it but he floated right over some NICE structure where the basses love to hang out in the summertime;)

Bob

5. Thanks for all the info guys! I'm sure glad I checked before heading out.

6. bassmanmark

bassmanmark Workin' is for Suckers

Well Im glad he didn't stop because as it is he had around 12lbs and finished 2nd in our tournament...Alittle help from you next time ERTERBASS would be appreciated I was 2 for 12 on my frog...good lord that is a bad % nice pics of your triplets last week. I was in that spot for my tournament and missed 2 there.

7. Erterbass

Erterbass Ohio Angler

Didn't know there was a tourney on Saturday :confused: Were you the sponsor? What was the winning weight - 12lbs for 2nd ain't too bad.

As for the %age on the frogs...It seems the smaller bass just kind of 'slap' at the frogs to disrupt them while the bigger ones just go ahead and inhale it. And the bigger ones are in the nasty-thick stuff which makes it hard to get a boat into and hard to winch them out of :mad:

I don't know how much help I can be but drop me a PM and I'll do what I can.

Bob