close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mogadore Tournament

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Redear, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Just wanted to let everybody know that Mogadore is putting on a panfish tournment this saturday june 26. Cost is $5.00 per person with a $100.00 first place finish.They will also have plenty of other payouts and prizes.
    Put on by Mogadore Bait and Tackle.
    Call for more info.330-628-9872
    Ps Johnboy the way your luck is running you better sign up and pick up a fast $100. Good luck two all OGF guys who sign up.
    Fred

2. JohnBoat

JohnBoat OU Bassmaster

Sounds like a fun time..thanks for the heads up!
    Do you happen to know what time it starts?

3. Bummer, why not a bass tourny at Mogadore?

Steve

4. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Johnboy is out of state this week fishing elsewhere. Maybe I can win something now...haha..

flash----------------------------out

5. bgpark1

bgpark1 Catching and Releasing

what time and what kind of rules does a panfish tourney follow.... what determines the winner...... guess i would like to know more!!!! :D

6. I know I'm going so that $100 is taken maybe one of you guys will get second....haha

7. JohnBoat

JohnBoat OU Bassmaster

Finished at 3rd place in the bluegill tourney, 3 fish, 1lb 4oz..big fish was 9 7/8in and 11oz.
    Tough day out there, most guys had only small fish but a few had nice redears...
    Once again, thanks Redear for the heads up, if you hear of any more tourneys out there please be sure to let us know

8. Fished the tourney also. I remember seeing you there Johnboat. I had two other guys with me and we placed 2nd, 4th, 7th. Tough day out there but we found some. Nothing like before this cold front. Had a great time and well worth the $5 entry fee.

bapenn

9. Glad all had fun!! Mogadore can really throw the panfish at you. Especially when you are BASS fishin"!!
    Huntinbull

10. Was happy to see Ogf guys did well and hope you had a good time.
    Sorry i couldn't get more info. to you but as soon as i posted on thursday night a big storm hit and knocked our power out for two days.
    I was going to fish on saturday but had 8 trees go down so you know what i was doing . Congrats! and thanks for makeing a good showing for Mogadore bait and tackle.They have lost a lot of bussines with out the boat rentals and no camping this year.As fishermen we don't want to lose them as there allways open and sell us good bait at a fair price.
    Fred

11. JohnBoat

JohnBoat OU Bassmaster

Congrats to you and your friends bapenn...I wonder if the bait shop even gave out all the prizes, it seemed like not too many guys stuck around for the payouts?

12. Sorry I missed it. Sounds like it was a great time.

Carl

13. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

was it just bluegills or perch and crappie included?

14. JohnBoat

JohnBoat OU Bassmaster

It was a 3 bluegill limit, winner was determined by the total length and weight of the 3.