close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mogadore Tommorow the15 th Apr

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by papaperch, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Going to tactical assualt Mogadore mainly around boat stake area and parallel to rt 43. Panfish will be the target. Will post results tommorow evening wether sad or good. probably check out west branch friday. Next 4 days heavily dependent on results. berlin and mosquito also on my must do list this strech of 6 days off. Later.

2. Good luck out there. I hear they're biting. May be better Friday or Saturday after the warm up, but they're catching fish, I know that much. Let us know how you do.

Carl

3. Capt.Muskey

Capt.Muskey Ohio Fishing Militia

hey Papaperch,
    could you tell me when Mogadore boathouse starts selling boat stickers? and are they also good for ladue?

4. Are they even doing the boat sticker thing at Mogadore this year? I figured since the YMCA isn't running it, the stickers won't be needed this year. I don't really know though, I don't have a boat so I just wade the lake. I can walk to my favorite spots faster than the boaters can chug along with their trolling motors anyway :p

Steve

5. Guys, there is no need for a sticker this year. The City of Akron quit selling them. Also, the boat stakes are free for public use and available on a first-come/first-served basis. I did a news story out there last week, and there are a little less than half of the stakes remaining. You may launch a boat at any launch, the boathouse, Congress Lake Rd, or Lansinger Rd., but the lake is STILL electric only, no gas motors. And, I have it on good word that the watercraft guys have been out there checking boats for safety gear too. So, it's open and free for all to enjoy.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Carl

6. Capt.Muskey

Capt.Muskey Ohio Fishing Militia

Thanks Much for the info,
    I haven't fish Mogadore the past few years. I'm glad to hear I won't have to buy another sticker :)
    Thanks again!

7. The "no sticker" info applies to all Akron Watershed lakes that are accessible. East Branch, LaDue, as well as Mogadore. Have fun out there!

Carl

8. Hey Carl that PM you sent on the GFO board ended up in my mailbox.

BLUGILL

9. Your mailbox here? or over there?