close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mogadore Sunday

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ohioman76, Jan 6, 2005.

1. ohioman76

ohioman76 Avid Crappie Hunter

Walleyeman and myself decided to scrap the idea of Mosquito on Sunday and hit Mogadoe instead. We are after those tasty little devils known as bluegill and crappies. Anyone know the hot spots for Gills or crappie this time of year. I know the lake is not iced over so I'm wondering if they will be close to shore or out in the open water. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

2. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

I'm not the expert on Mogadore but have had success on soft and hard water on the north east side of Congress Lk. Rd. I live just down the road and it is just a few minutes from loading the boat to putting it in the water. Gills are my target. Big Daddy seems to know the lake pretty well and seems to never be in the need of fish although I think he could dig a hole, fill it with water and catch fish. Good luck Sunday.

3. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

I drove by the lake on Congress Lk Rd on Sun on my way to the flying field and seen 2 boats fishing where I posted. Anyone do any good?