close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mogadore Sunday

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Big Daddy, Dec 25, 2004.

1. I'll be out there sometime in the AM, probably 9 or 9:30, mostly scouting, but I'll have a couple poles with me. Christmas has been good, but I did get something I didn't want. I think I have pneumonia. It's not THAT bad, at least to me, just can't breathe real good. Can't see the doc until Tuesday, so I figure what the heck...Fishing cures everything, right?

Look for the big orange camo and that'll be me. Stay safe....

Carl

2. Big daddy i wish i was out there with you, I will be at my moms tomarroww and she lives in mogadore so maybe i will go out and walk around a little, but i will not be able to do any fishin.

How thick is the ice out their? I might be able to get out there next week if the weather permits. Well if i see the orange camo out there i will stop by and say hi. If not I hope you catch some fish. Good Luck

3. I may see you out there Carl. I need to do some scouting myself. Keep warm and get rid of that pneumonia. That sh!t can be wicked.

Tread safe.

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I'll probably be at kames most of the day...monday is a different story...any reports from OSP? I want to go where the fish are gonna be hitting.

5. Johnboy, check my post on Mogadore Check/OSP. Depending on the reports from tomorrow I might head out to Mogadore on Monday. If you are going to go let me know and maybe we can hook up.

6. Carl,sounds Like You Have Pneumonia..thats Nothing To Fool With..i Would Go To The Emergency Room If I Was You And Get X-rays..the Longer You Wait The Longer It Will Take To Recover....thats Nothing To Fool With