close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mogadore Fishing Times After Duck Hunting

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by AndroDoug, Oct 19, 2004.

1. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

I just got done talking with Leeabu and he said he was told Mogadore is open past noon. I guess as soon as duck hunters get done shooting their loads? :rolleyes: :D

Is this true? For some reason I thought it was closed during this time. I would like to get back out there a couple times before the year is done. I usually pack up shop and target pike now. Also, when is the city planning to shut the ramps for the year?

2. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Duck hunters have to be out of their blinds by 12 noon.

3. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

I think I still will wait till after 1. Give em plenty of time to realize the time! For some reason I thought it was closed for the whole day. Thanks. I think I'll get out there this week since it supposed to warm up a bit.

That is...if I can get over this miserable cold. Went to the Browns game Sunday and have been paying for it since. Came into contact with too many infected animals down in the DawgPound! :D :D :D

4. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

AndroDoug,
    I didn't know the city ever shut down the ramps. I live down Congress Lake Rd. about a mile and have launched my boat till ice starts forming and no one has ever said a word.

5. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

The lansinger rd. boat launch is shut down....I have night fished duriing duck season and have had to launch down at the boat house. I think that ramp stays open no matter what.. I beleive there are no blinds east of 43.