Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Akron
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
17 Bass all between 18 and 21 inches sitting on one small point with some weeds on it. I live for days like this!!! My ole faithful lipless crankbait.

·
Registered
114 Posts
When you catch it right, the hour or two before a storm can be some of the best fishing you will ever have, cograts on a great morning ! It's just a heck of a lot of fun when you put it all together like that

·
Registered
154 Posts
Great job Leeabu! I almost came out this morning but didn't get finished working until late last night. I just can't get enough of ol moggy.:)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was out at Mogadore after the storm from 6p until 1. After about an hour of wind, she calmed down. Caught 3 lmb, all between 15 and 17. They seemed to be a little deeper than usual, caught two on topwater and one on a green lizard. Missed a few, too.

Stayed out into the night hoping for some channels, but only managed a few pain in the arse bullheads. I was able to watch a pretty good fireworks show coming from the south. Nice bonus! I talked to some shore anglers when I was loading the boat, and they couldn't find the channel cats, either. There were quite a few people out catfishing last night, anyone have any luck?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
havent made it out there in a while cuz i've been doing great at other lakes,wish i had more time to fish so i could make it there.sounds like i'm gonna have to soon.

·
Ohio Angler
714 Posts
Great job, Leeabu!

I was there yesterday too and they caught fire just before the rain came. Was wishing there was no lightning - cuz I was planning on staying out to keep boating the bass!

Didn't have the same success you had but I enjoyed it anyway. ;)

Congrats on an awesome day!

Bob

·
Akron
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also packed it in when it started getting sparky out. Went back today and only one 17 inch fish on that spot. I get 9 more in 14 foot of water, two were 4 jsut over 4 lbs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts