close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mogadore 2/2

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by B Thomas, Feb 3, 2005.

1. I made it out to Mogadore about 5:30 last night probably right as the pm gill bite was finishing up. Only got a few gills but they were quality size. There were fish on the Vexilar all night but just not very aggressive. There was a good 6-8inches of ice. Ive never fished such a goofy place like Mogadore, seems like you have only a few windows of time in the day to catch fish, early morning and at sunset and then its difficult.[

2. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

Fished there yesterday myself. Caught a few dinks from 3-4" in the same place we killed them Sun and they where all good size. Vex showed all kinds of fish but they all had lock jaw. Can't figure it out either.

3. I THINK IT WAS PAPA WHOM SAID ITS THE TIMES U FISH. THE WATER PUTS ALOT OF PRESSURE ON FISH AND AIR PRESSURE AT CERTAIN TIMES OF THE YEAR(FISH DEPTH) WILL REG THE FEEDING.THIS OF CORSE IS JUST MY
    VIEW. IM SHURE THERES OTHERS. :cool:

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I'll be out ther sat. off of 43 fishing the tounrnament. It'll only take five fish! doesn't sound too discouraging.

5. crooked stripe

I talked like that years ago about deer hunting(I only need one bullet) Took me 3 years to get my next deer. ;)

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

you fishing the tournamnent?

7. crooked stripe

Sorry I have to work finishing a kitchen for some people. Have to work when I can. I have only had one job since Christmas but calls are starting to come in. People don't want there house tore up over the holidays. John

8. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

nobody but JB is fishing the tourney, so he will brag he took 1st place.

flash-----------------------------out

9. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

Ben, come and see me then.... :-D