Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking to see if there's a place where people sell on here but couldn't find one so excuse me if I'm out of line with this post. My favorite reel I've ever had is a Mitchell Copperhead 20 and my son broke the handle off it three or four years ago. I just spent an hour and a half scouring the internet to find one for about the hundredth time lol. Anyone have one they'd part with? Thanks.

·
"My grace is sufficient for you"
11,882 Posts
Since there are a few different models/series of the Mitchell copperhead 20 that have different handles, a pic of what you have would help.

FWIW, OGF Marketplace' here on OGF is where people sell/buy things.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since there are a few different models/series of the Mitchell copperhead 20 that have different handles, a pic of what you have would help.
You sure about that?
I've never seen any Copperhead 20 except the one I have, ever, and I've been searching the internet for them for a couple of years.

·
Registered
16,399 Posts

·
Registered
16,399 Posts
Looks like its Part 8889414 or 888-9414 or ABU 8889414

Reactions: sherman51

·
Registered
16,399 Posts
Reactions: sherman51

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
I was looking to see if there's a place where people sell on here but couldn't find one so excuse me if I'm out of line with this post. My favorite reel I've ever had is a Mitchell Copperhead 20 and my son broke the handle off it three or four years ago. I just spent an hour and a half scouring the internet to find one for about the hundredth time lol. Anyone have one they'd part with? Thanks.
Contact Leabu on this site.

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
With mine the plastic broke all the off and I still use it with just the bolt. It has a color around it so it still spins while cranking.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I use for bobber fishing

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
The pictures I posted aren't the ones of my reel. The handle is actually broken in half on mine, not just the little black part that you grip (red tape in my pic). The arm of it is broken I guess you would say. I just Googled a picture of one instead of getting off my big ass to go out to the car and take a picture of mine LOL

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Seems a handle knob would not be very hard to make.
The handle knob isn't my issue- I just Googled a pic and used it for reference. The arm of my handle is broken and if I could even tack it with weldment I would have done it by now lol but it just can't be fixed.
Appreciate everyone's inputs- thank y'all.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts