Ohio Game Fishing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my blue clam 6000 pop up shanty has gone missing from buckeye lake. does anyone have any information about this. I have someone that lives at the lake that checks on it daily and uses it on occasion. it was there yesterday evening and was missing this morning. any info would be greatly appreciated. this will definitely damper my ice fishing season.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it was a double hub style. basically straight out from the channel west side of the beach. still looking but nothing yet. thanks for all the help fellas.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Yes it was the law about having your name and address on your ice shanty. What with everyone now having a permanent wildlife number, I don't know if that's all you need. I do know that your number is all you need for trap tags now.
Sure hope you find it.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Yes it was the law about having your name and address on your ice shanty. What with everyone now having a permanent wildlife number, I don't know if that's all you need. I do know that your number is all you need for trap tags now.
Sure hope you find it.
I was wondering what the law was anymore so I searched it.
http://codes.ohio.gov/oac/1501:31-13
(5) Throughout the state, it shall be unlawful for any person to use tipups, float lines, trotlines, set lines, bank lines, turtle traps, or an ice fishing shelter which does not have attached thereon the name and address of the owner or user in legible letters in the English language or the unique division of wildlife customer identification number of the owner or user legible at all times. Provided further, it shall be unlawful to use an ice fishing shelter that does not have the owner or user's name and address or their unique division of wildlife customer identification number exhibited on the outer part of the structure of an ice fishing shelter.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yep name and address on all 4 sides. i'm hoping someone just took it down and maybe left it on the bank. heading that way after work to do a full search.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.