close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

missed atwood saturday

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by saugeyesam, May 20, 2004.

1. i didnt go to atwood saturday because it rained so i went to work for some o/t anyway i see here that a few of you have gone since just wondering are the saugeye hitting and what is the water level like is the lake up with all this rain weve had i have had my best days when the water is up. i really hope to get down there early saturday. and be on the water before 7:00 or 8:00 am any help would be great.

2. The saugeye were on fire down there sunday afternoon, i was there for about three hours and had my limit of nice ones in about 1hr, i spent the rest of the day catchin and releasin, kinda sucked because i had to throw some real nice ones back, i got mine on a snell hook and split shot with a nightcrawler in 7 to 9 fow, went down monday and only managed to get three but the wind was strong and the storms moved in....ill be there this weekend for sure, if ya see me say hi ill be in a blue and white ebbtide bass boat..c-ya out there

3. im planning on putting in at the 212 launch and trolling with the electric motor with jigs and minnows and crawlers on a harness and see where that gets me always do good at this lake when i can find time and someone to go with! maybe ill see you there i'll be in a green and grey flatbottom bass boat its old but its still fishable good luck and be safe!

4. are you from zoar and use a 18 hp motor?by the sound of your boat i talked before with you at ramp on west side...husk