close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

misfit...charter service

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fish4wall, Aug 30, 2004.

1. man rick i cant wait till friday....
    i can almost feel them eyes on my rod.....lol :eek: :eek:
    i'll bring some bait and some food for your buddy out there :rolleyes:
    fish4wall

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

don't worry about my buddy.feeding him is against the rules,so just bring something to fill my belly instead :D ;)
    don't forget your cooler and ice,just in case we get lucky :D
    i never gaurantee fish,but do offer a money back gaurantee if you don't have fun :D ;)

3. fishin with you rick is always fun....
    i'll show you how to catch mud cats out there... :eek:
    fish4wall

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i've never caught a bullhead there,but i'm sure you can teach me,being the pro ou are :D
    i have caught a couple "real" mudcats there though(flatheads) :cool:

5. He must not like you too much he usually offers double your money back if you don't catch any fish. Good luck guys.

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

lol,bro.she sure ain't no virgin now.during our short relationship,she's been rode hard and put away wet,more times than i can remember :eek: :D

tony,i only make that gaurantee after the first fish goes in the boat.................................remember :D

7. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

Fish4wall
    make the check to : Toad and flunkies L.L.C.

:D :D :rolleyes:

8. Rick prefers gourmet hot dogs with onion and horseradish. :rolleyes: Problem is he doesn't share it with his long necked buddy and then the potlicker starts begging from you. :cool: He must know Rick pretty well as that is the end of the boat he goes to first. :D :D

9. if i was his long neck bud....oh wait im not talking beer....
    i would beg from him to...hes looks like a sucker for a free snack....lol :rolleyes:
    but rick im going nuts.....is it friday yet....
    let me know what you want for lunch....
    and dont say nothing....my treat..... :D
    plus what have they been hitting on...
    thanks
    fish4wall

10. Fish4wall, I heard about that big fish you or your friend caught, man, what a whopper! I can't understand why people didn't believe that, that's the catch of a lifetime.

I'm from upper Michigan, I've caught some nice bass from rivers, we catch smallmouth & largemouth, mostly smallmouth, since it's moving water, but we do catch an occasional largemouth, that one you guys caught is truly a rare trophy, and very unusual, congratulations!

We can't always carry a scale with us, we all know that, nor a camera, for God's sake! If you've caught a lot of big fish, you should be able to tell the weight. I believe ya! Be proud!

A 7-lb largemouth is one HUGE animal, to be sure, especially up North here.

Okay, how in the heck do I catch some nice eatin' saugeyes from hoover? I have a boat. From what I read, Rick is who I need to ask this question.

Can you help me, Rick?

11. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

That's easy......Dye...no,.....might !!

12. its.....FRIDAY FIRDAY FIRDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
    man i cant wait......its 7:19am i wish it was 11am....
    i'll see ya out there rick. :D :D
    fish4wall