Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a few things i would like to get rid of i got 2 action products gray folding boat seats that have the high backs on them. i paid 49.99 a piece with out shipping from bass pro shops last yr and maybe used 10 times since i bought them. they are in great shape except for just a little wear on the top corners of the seats where the baot tarp was starting to rub on them before i caught it. i put bags over the seats to help protect them after i noticed what was going on. the one picture shows the worse of the 2. i would like to get $ 50 for the boat of them.

and i have a total of 6 rods i would like to get rid of. 3 of them are spinning rods and 3 are bait caster rods.
1 is a quarrow green country bait caster ml2 model #gc666f med heavyaction,6' 6" line 10-20 lb lure 1/4 -1 oz lures is was used only 1 time and still looks like new, i paid $ 70 plus tax at kames
2nd is a shakespeare ugly stik bait caster model cal1100 action med. 6' 8-20 lb test line never been used.
3rd is a mitchell 400 series high performance graphite bait caster g60mht 6' med. heavy action, 10-20 lb test line 1/4-1 oz. lures looks like new
4th is a shakepseare grafstik spinning rod model sp1015 5' 9" med action rod it has been used. its the black on in the picture
5th is a lt blue spinning rod not sure of the make and model it is 5' and seems to be a light action rod it is used
and finnaly the 6th one is a lt red or lt brown looking color one, spinning rod 5' 6" not sure of the make and model it is used
i would like to get $ 60 for all the rods together . i am located in minerva,ohio it is south east of canton and i am willing to meet some where with in a reasonable distance or u can pick them up at my house

·
They call me "BIG POPPA"
914 Posts
Ill give ya $40 for the seats......
Let me know. Thats the best I can do right now

·
FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
as of right now the boat seats are sold anyone interested in the rods? i might consider seperateing if the price is right

1 - 5 of 5 Posts