close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Misc. For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by dakotaman, Jun 15, 2007.

1. dakotaman

dakotaman

0   0   0

Cleaning out the basement and I have some stuff I need to get rid of:

1. @5 gallon(not sure) Octagon shaped fish tank with base, heater, aerator, light, net, rocks etc. Perfect for Kid or baitfish. $15

2. Full Paintball steup. Tippman spyder, 2 co2 tanks, 2 barrels, mask, gloves, ammo belt, @1000+ pmi paintballs. Tanks are empty, hasn't been used in years. Pics in gallery. $100

3. 12 v RC car and tons of accessories. Too many to list. Haven't used/ran this thing in 10 + years. Has everything, batteries, chargers, tires, motors, rails, bodies, you name it. Can take pics if interested. My uncle built it from scratch. May-May not run but maybe you can part it. $40

4. Factory stereo cassette player from a 1999 Dodge Dakota. Still works, just don't have the truck anymore so it needs to go. $20

5. 100 Square feet of pre-finished Somerset Options Solid Red oak Natural flooring. 3/4" x 2 1/4". $350.00

6. Medium size plastic travel Dog Crate. Colapses for easy storage. Dog outgrew it too fast, must go. $25.00
    PM if you would like more details on anything you m ight be interested in. I can send/post pics if necessary.

2. dakotaman

dakotaman

0   0   0

Added a few pics.[​IMG]
    Just a representation of some of the things that come with the car. Plenty of spare patrs, chargers,tires, wheels, rails etc. Pics also of stereo.

[​IMG]

Fishtank

[​IMG]

Harwood sample board of the same material. Prices shown are retail prices. Perfect for small entry, office, etc.

LEt me know if interested in any of this stuff--Also note addition of dog crate. Any reasonable offers will be considered--Stuff's gotta go.

3. BassariskY

BassariskY

0   0   0

where abouts are you located?

4. dakotaman

dakotaman

0   0   0

Just south of Columbus @ Grove City. Willing to ship, buyer to pay actual shipping costs. Will deliver hardwood w/in 30 miles of my house free of charge.

5. dakotaman

dakotaman

0   0   0

taking offers.......

6. dakotaman

dakotaman

0   0   0

last time...lowered prices.