Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning out the basement and I have some stuff I need to get rid of:

1. @5 gallon(not sure) Octagon shaped fish tank with base, heater, aerator, light, net, rocks etc. Perfect for Kid or baitfish. $15

2. Full Paintball steup. Tippman spyder, 2 co2 tanks, 2 barrels, mask, gloves, ammo belt, @1000+ pmi paintballs. Tanks are empty, hasn't been used in years. Pics in gallery. $100

3. 12 v RC car and tons of accessories. Too many to list. Haven't used/ran this thing in 10 + years. Has everything, batteries, chargers, tires, motors, rails, bodies, you name it. Can take pics if interested. My uncle built it from scratch. May-May not run but maybe you can part it. $40

4. Factory stereo cassette player from a 1999 Dodge Dakota. Still works, just don't have the truck anymore so it needs to go. $20

5. 100 Square feet of pre-finished Somerset Options Solid Red oak Natural flooring. 3/4" x 2 1/4". $350.00

6. Medium size plastic travel Dog Crate. Colapses for easy storage. Dog outgrew it too fast, must go. $25.00
PM if you would like more details on anything you m ight be interested in. I can send/post pics if necessary.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Added a few pics.

Just a representation of some of the things that come with the car. Plenty of spare patrs, chargers,tires, wheels, rails etc. Pics also of stereo.

Fishtank

Harwood sample board of the same material. Prices shown are retail prices. Perfect for small entry, office, etc.

LEt me know if interested in any of this stuff--Also note addition of dog crate. Any reasonable offers will be considered--Stuff's gotta go.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just south of Columbus @ Grove City. Willing to ship, buyer to pay actual shipping costs. Will deliver hardwood w/in 30 miles of my house free of charge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts