Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
OGF Team-charter member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ihave several items for sale:

1998 PSE flashfire crossbow 150 lb pull with pin sights and quiver that holds up to 6 arrows-bolts and broadheads...it comes in a ghost camo finis and has been a wonderful bow for me...only reason i am selling is because the wife forked out $1000 for the ten poni crossbow kit---i tried to get her to go(keep it) but no luck! Ive killed 10 deer with this bow-you wont be disappointed excellent condition (if you want pics go to google and plug in pse flashfire crossbow) and itll be easy to find...prefer pick up but could ship if a must...$100 obo almost forgot it comes with extra pack shockwave 100gr mechanical broadheads!

also have Front door camera-intercom system that enables you to see who is at your frony door and speak with them BEFORE you have to let them in...very nice unit, brand new still in box...easy to mount virtually anywhere i gave $119.99 for this 3 months ago and am preparing to move so i wont need...$50 takes it

last..I have BRAND NEW IN BOX SEALED Clam corp Ice gear pack-chair combo that holds up to 10 combos 8 tipups tons of tackle has 2 quick rod scabbards and all kinds of pockets..surprisingly comfy to sit on eith plenty of butt room...only reason i am selling is cause i accidentally ordered 2 units (long story) First $39.99 takes it these are $79.99 at cabelas and worth every penny... I take PAYPAL or check-m.order contact pm fishmaniac if interested or for more details...thanks Tim

·
OGF Team-charter member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still have these items for sale...all are very nice...ph#740-463-3277 you can call anytime...several people called and i lost your ph # please call back if you want...thanks...tim

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
pm sent...............

1 - 3 of 3 Posts