Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
OGF Team-charter member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale

--Zink calls power maximus smoke color canada goose call brand new in package, great call..already got 3--4 is overdoing it! $15 will ship for free usps priority mail( get in 1 0r 2 days)
--4 packs brand new-unopened NAP SHOCKWAVE mechanical broadheads great for bowhunting deer- devestating kill power! all 4 packs for $40 will ship for free also (these are $24.99 a pack bass pro and other places) weigh 100 grains (for those of you that want specs-compound shooters)
---motorola tracfone (can be activated by anyone with a tracfone card available stores anywhere and walmart) $10 will ship for $2 looks and works great i just dont need it (the wife and i split)

--Game copuntry Gamescan game retrieval tool (its an infrared heat scanner) this neat tool detects downed game by body heat! NO more looking in the woods or brush for that downed deer or game animal in the dark! works great--i got 2 and only need 1 $30 will ship for free

--2.5 inch casio color tv with storage case...looks and works great! runs on 5 AA batteries $30 will ship for free only insured to make sure it ships safe

Also I have Great ice fishing pack-chair combo in good condition--it holds 6 ice combos, you lantern, 6 tip[ ups, a vexilar pro pack. all the gear you could think of and is a pretty sturdy and comfy seat to boot (its blue in color and has bunch little pockets for tiny items, lure boxes, scoop,gaff,chipper,etc... $25 and $10 shipping these are $69.99 new plus shipping isnt cheap (pretty big item) so this is a good deal

I prefer PAYPAL but will take m.o. or check also pls send paypal funds to [email protected] pls feel free to contact several of the ogf members who have dealt with me in past few months--buy with confidence! Thanks Tim

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
How about that TV - when you say it works great, what do you mean? how well does it pick up channels??? If it's really that good, I might take it.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts