Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to come up to Huron in the next few days, does anyone have minnows in that area? shinners preferred or goldies

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
The cabelas national walleye tour championships are there next few days, time your launch accordingly

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
687 Posts
I am wanting to come up to Huron in the next few days, does anyone have minnows in that area? shinners preferred or goldies
Well cranberry creek marina might be the closest coming from the east, call them first, if coming from the west BayView Bait just across the bridge(East/south side first exit). Or down town sandusky has a few bait shops. The bait store in huron is up for sale

·
Registered
77 Posts
The drive thru in huron is now open, no shiners on Saturday but said the will be getting them. May want to call. Armstrong Drive Thru.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to everyone for your reply, I normally go out from Lorain. Idon't know of any bait shop in this aria that has minnows, but I didn't check Vermillion

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will call George's tomorrow but according to what i read abut 2 weeks ag thew were closed. Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I called George's Bait in Lorain, they are open and have aix of shiners and goldies. Also it's good to know they inthe harbor Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts