close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Minn Kota 42AT Trolling Motor

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by rla442, Feb 21, 2008.

1. rla442

rla442

0   0   0

For sale. A Minn Kota 42AT, All Terrain, Turbo Prop, 42lbs thrust bow mounted trolling motor. 12v, weedless wedge Prop. $125 obo. Trades concidered.

I had this motor rigged onto my 14 ft Jon boat and had no problems fishing Mosquito Lake. I could put in at the causeway sports shop and troll up to the bouye line and all around with no problems. I got a smaller transom mounted motor now so this one is no longer needed. Prop is in good shape with no damage. Pick up only. If someone is interested I could maybe meet half way depending on where your located at.

2. The One

The One Ret. 1SG U.S. Army

0   0   0

Motor shaft length?

3. 21Archer

21Archer

0   0   0

What are you looking for in trades?

4. rla442

rla442

0   0   0

From the middle of the prop up to the motor it's 39 inches. Now I dont know if you consider that long or short shaft.

I've added some pictures in my gallery. It only let me load 3 photos so I dont know if I'm doing anything wrong or if that's all the pictures it allows you.

I'm open to anything for trade. I just dont need the trolling motor because I got another one and more fitting for my jon boat. I'll take hunting, fishing, trapping, shooting supplies or car parts for trade. Just make an offer....who knows it might be exactly what I was looking for.