Ohio Game Fishing banner

161 - 180 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Look at that sky! Pretty cool place we live isn’t it. John Boat, if you ever get sick of towing your boat down there let me know, I’ll meet you at the dock with mine.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Look at that sky! Pretty cool place we live isn’t it. John Boat, if you ever get sick of towing your boat down there let me know, I’ll meet you at the dock with mine.
Thanks, but I live here and one boat is in water all year. Also, the ramps are useless soon if not already. They drop this lake 9’ by January.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Thanks, but I live here and one boat is in water all year. Also, the ramps are useless soon if not already. They drop this lake 9’ by January.
Very stiff wind this evening but not cold. 9 kprs, 6 kept, no shorts and 3 dropped. Blades 8-10’ on a windy swing. Temp is 46. Level continues to fall.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
John Boat ........... do you live on the lake, or are you launching? ........ and if launching where are you launching with the water more than 5' down? Jersey St?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
John Boat ........... do you live on the lake, or are you launching? ........ and if launching where are you launching with the water more than 5' down? Jersey St?
I do live on the lake between the bridges west shoreline. I just keep adding rope and move boat out as lake goes down. At winter pool, I’m about 150’ from my shoreline.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I do live on the lake between the bridges west shoreline. I just keep adding rope and move boat out as lake goes down. At winter pool, I’m about 150’ from my shoreline.
Ahhh .... so you're boat is the one I always see from 76 ..... nice !!

·
Registered
9,195 Posts
Ok, Whaler! No icing Milton this Winter, JB has abt caught them all. Maybe in a couple years after State has restocked!!😄
(IF we're still around, that is!??)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I have caught a couple of walleye at Milton. Years ago. Those are some nice ones. Evenings are best for me. But early mornings are just as good. Get there when everyone is leaving and leave when everyone is getting there!

·
Registered
266 Posts
161 - 180 of 195 Posts