Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a chance to get out and give milton a try. I started at about 5:30 am and missed a few top water hits but they were very short fish. I ended up getting one bass and the fishing for me was tough today. I wanted to try a lot of things and while i was out there i kinda got off my plan. I hate days when you just start tying on stuff and fish it with zero confidence b/c your clutching at straws. I have been enjoying my boat that markfish built and I am learning the ins and outs of bass fishing all these great lakes we have around us. Today I was humbled after just thinking i really had the hang of it lol. Thats why I love this sport though. Tomorrow they will be there waiting and sometimes you just have to book tuff trips to the memory bank and become a better fisherman for it. I would honestly hate nailing bass every single time. Milton was very nice so i am going to hit it again for sure!

·
bassing around
1,919 Posts
well i tryed to put you on them and withthe cold snap that can change the bit fast like a light switch,well i will have to find time to show you around,but will use my boat the bass know mine and they put up little white flages when they see me comming and they know its over when them custom color jig;s come out they cant not hit them,and then your going to be singing the blues and breaking out that wallet saying now whats that there jig cost,hm will you know me well enought that i got a good rentel price,will get out there and ill find then for ya new daddy,ok my friend markfish,you dident stick to the plan i gave ya so its all on you,we will stick to my plam when we go and will put fish over the side of the boat i dont do skunked on milton,markfish

1 - 2 of 2 Posts