Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Milton today. My girlfriend and I took vacation days and we took our friend whos birthday was today. My boss offered up his 17ft Tracker bass boat so the three of us wouldnt have to squeeze into my 12 footer. We left Akron got all the way to Milton, pulled into North Coast bait and tackle to get some bait. I walked past the trailer and noticed that the right fender was into the tire, Oh Sh$t!!!. The leaf spring mount broke!!!. I had to call the boss and tell him "I have a small problem". He knew the trailer was rusty and he actually has another trailer he is working on for it. Well bossman got a flat bed to come get the boat, we offered to pay for for it he said we will work it out. That means I get all the sh$tty service call for awhile. Anyhow the birthday boy rented a pontoon and we fished all day and caught nothing. I just want to thank the owner of North Coast Bait and TacKle(didnt catch his name) for allowing the boat to sit there until my boss got there with the flat bed . A bad day fishing is still better than a good day working and this proves it.!$

1 - 1 of 1 Posts