close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

milton muskie

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mirrocraft mike, Aug 2, 2008.

1. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

My buddies Scott's 1st Ohio Muskie...Hit Milton this morning at 6:30 am ..Had this girl on at 6:35 am. Hit a Ernie in 8 fow on Channel edge..Not to hard to see where this one was caught. Did a very nice jump three ft from the boats edge. Heard the hooks rattle when she jumped.. What a rush just watching my bud reel this in . Gave me a nice tail splash as she swam away ..

[​IMG]

2. nice the one in my pic is from milton not as big though thats a biggen!

3. mirrocraft mike

Wish we would have me measured her..Just wanted to get her back in the water quickly. Any thoughts on her size ?? We were thinking 38/40 inches maybe larger ? They seem to grow after you release them :p

4. ya id say 38 to 40 to my biggest one ive ever caught was about 33 in the one in the pic. I hooked on to like a 40+ inch but I pointed my pole at em and he got off would like to catch a bigger one though hopefully soon!

5. Wow Mirro, great catch!! I bet Scott was pumped up!!! That one was a little nicer than the one you caught when you and I were out there huh?? ;)

Great fish Scott!!!

6. Nice fish gents. At 6:35 am, that's quite a wake up call!
    Glad to see the river bends continue to produce nice muskie.

Head shot

7. Nice one Scottie!!! I bet that was an awesome fight!

Mike B.

8. .. 32-34....36" tops..
    they are all nice though regardless of size.
    BB

9. mirrocraft mike

There's one in every crowd:p YES its a LITTLE nicer since WE didn't get one .. Yes Scott was a happy camper ..He even joined the site just so he can see his picture.. LOL Whats up Scott Muskie got your tongue :p

10. Barney

Barney Member

That's a 34" fish.
    Nice 1st!

11. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

great job mike. i gotta get out there to milton one day.:(

12. Hey thanks for the commets. Wow what a Blast!!!!!!!!! She was alot of fun,especialy when she waved good bye and splased water in our face AOL

13. Nice job Mike and Scott. I guess you finally got tired of catchin' those Atwood cigars and had to come to a real lake. Just kidding. Did you guys musky fish the whole time, or did you look for the 'eyes at all? I couldn't get anything going there last week.
    Beau

14. mirrocraft mike

Hey Beau Thanks
    LOL Good One :) Going to Atwood on Thursday my friend maybe I'll find a cuban cigar this trip ... We mainly stuck to trolling for ski's but did do a little trolling for eyes also. No luck on them. The few guys i talked to on eyes had no luck Saturday or they were withholding info. Didn't see any nets going in the water though . Yeah I'm starting to like Milton ..You got me started on this place .. Didn't go into the river this trip ... Hope to see ya on the water soon..

15. BrianSipe17

BrianSipe17 Brilliant!

Great work Mike and Scott!

Hey Wickford... let's take my rig back out to Leesville next week!